Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-video] Sound operators for Video Team

Hi,

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 12:59, p2-mate wrote:
> > The occansionally team-meeting on IRC takes place on #debconf-video (on
> > OFTC) - our next meeting will be tomorrow at 18 UTC.
> The meeting is moved to 20h00 UTC.

Nope. The meeting will take place at 18 UTC as announced eight days ago and
discussed on IRC today.

Please don't move meeting times around, without having consens to do so, esp.
7h in advance. It's sad that you cannot participate, but if we move the
meeting now, others might not be able to participate and due to the short
notice they have no way to say so.

regards,
	Holger