Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine BoF: reminder

> > Well, I will probably bring in some cheese/wine from Spain. Much better (to
> > my taste) than parmesean :P
>
> You failed in your attempt: I won't enter a religious flame about ``our
> cheeses are better than yours'' :-P
> (Just because I know the above sentence is actually true for us :-)))

I shall bring some Sbrinz then, just so that people get something
tasty while you too battle over your inferior mould.

Clearly the lot of you have not tasted the pure awesomeness that is
Norwegian brown cheese. It kicks all of your cheeses asses.

Annabelle