[Debconf-discuss] Don't have a computer? Please hurry!

Hi again,

While the battle is not lost yet, it's quite close to Debconf already,
and you should start planning for this: We have 29 confirmed people
who have stated "I don't have a laptop" in their registration. Please,
try to get a lent computer, buy one, maybe even steal it from somebody
who does not use it - as this year we will most probably not be able
to give any lent laptops for you to use.

On the other hand, if you have a spare computer, even if it's
not-too-much-outdated, bring it along - A fellow developer might
appreciate it if you can lend it.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23