Re: [Debconf-discuss] Don't have a computer? Please hurry!

Gunnar Wolf, 2006-04-28 20:24:31 -0500 :

> On the other hand, if you have a spare computer, even if it's
> not-too-much-outdated, bring it along - A fellow developer might
> appreciate it if you can lend it.

While that's good news (I wouldn't have to decide which of my two
laptops to bring, which has been tormenting me recently), it also
reminds me that when people suggested we brought extra laptops to
donate to impoverished hackers, others mentioned there could be
complications at the customs for people carrying two computers.  Has
that concern been resolved?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Meaning lies as much / In the mind of the reader / As in the haiku
  -- in Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid (Douglas Hofstadter)