Re: [Debconf-discuss] Off topic: Mexican OGG radio?

Hi!

Here you have a selection of radios from Latin America:
http://www.tusbuscadores.com/radios/

For Argentine music, I can recommend you http://www.la2x4.gov.ar/
It is a state run radio, with good streaming quality, only tango
music. Nevertheless, this has nothing to do with mexican music :)