Re: [Debconf-discuss] Very off topic: Argentine OGG radio?

Hola Martín,

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 08:55:17PM -0300, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> For Argentine music, I can recommend you http://www.la2x4.gov.ar/
> It is a state run radio, with good streaming quality, only tango
> music. Nevertheless, this has nothing to do with mexican music :)

This is far from topic: I'm very much interested, because I love
Tango Argentino, but neither lynx (2.8.5-2sarge1) nor Firefox
(1.5.dfsg+1.5.0.1-4) let me in. Lynx shows an [EMBED] element
without any link, Firefox says "Additional plugins are required
to display all the media on this page", but "No suitable plugins
were found." The page source says, it's a flash plugin, so I
installed swf-player (0.3.6-2), which tells me: "This SWF file
is known to trigger bugs in the swfdec decoder. Playback is
cancelled." This state radio web page is the Argentine variant
of Fort Know, right? Could you por favor send me a "deep link",
so that I have a chance to listen to this radio? Gracias!

Adios,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/