Re: [Debconf-discuss] Off topic: Mexican OGG radio?

W. Borgert wrote:
Just to get used to the language and music, I would like to
listen to a Mexicon (or Argentine or Venezuelan) radio station.
Unfortunately via google I only found stations that are not on
air/wire anymore. Could someone please point me to a current OGG
(or MP3) radio station? Muchas gracias por adelantado.

Greetings everyone,

These [1] are some Venezuelan radio stations. Select one of the radio stations in the dropdown menu and you'll either play the radio with the embedded player or get an "mms://" location which you can reproduce with some player (at least mplayer worked)

Notice that the accents of the spanish spoken in the three countries differs greatly. Hope you enjoy it.

Jose

[1] http://www.fmcenter.com.ve/fmcenter/radio/fiesta.html