Re: [Debconf-discuss] key-signing scriptage

In Debconf I start to develop an expect script [1] but this isn't fully
tested yet and needs to translate the gpg expected phrases to english
because it's in spanish.

This script needs gpg-agent, caff (configured to work with gpg-agent),
expect and another script [2] developed by a José Parrella that generate a
list of keyID's from the keys list.

I also added the $CONFIG{'gpg-sign-args'}=q{save}; option the ~/.caffrc

Please remember that the script IS NOT fully tested and it will fail for
sure, but at least it's something from where to start. This is my first
time working with expect. :þ

All bugs fix, suggestions, corrections etc will be appreciated. I did not
sign my keys yet, so I hope this script will be working fine so I can
use it.