Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Announcement from the DebConf Organisational team

On 10678 March 1977, mjr@phonecoop.coop wrote:

>> Further details are available for Debian Developers on the debian-private
>> list, or for other conference attendees by visiting the information desk.
> This event has since become the subject of debate in several
> forums.  Please would the DebConf Organisational team make a
> public statement describing the incident at the formal dinner
> and whether the attendee agreed to leave of their own free will?

This thread is just too long. How about letting this thing die? There is
no message since days that had anything useful, it looks like flaming
for flaming fun, nothing that gets anything anywhere anymore.

We were there, we know what happened, we had the decision taken in the
orga team (and then DAMs) and I dont see a reason to change it. Stop the
mailing, go to work or to drink or to whatever you like.

Note: Thats my personal option, nothing from any official position I may
have for a random reason!

--
bye Joerg
(23:02) <liw> I should take a photograph of my stapler, the maker of which is "RAPESCO"