Re: [Debconf-discuss] US -> European power plug converter lost

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 08:12:28PM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:

> Just don't take mine; I have a white converter with cut away thingies
> too (this is one of the ugly 5-connector multiadapter ones).  Mine
> should be connected to a power strip with my name on it on the bottom.

Same here: my adaptor is currently used for a power stripe in the
hacklab.  It has my name on it.  It's a universal one, which is useless
without the plugins that are in my laptop bag, and I usually use it in
*Italy* to plug my laptop (which has a USA-type plug) to the Italian
sockets.

Please pay attention: if that one disappears, I won't be able to use my
laptop in Italy until I buy a new one.

Ciao,

Enrico