Re: [Debconf-discuss] US -> European power plug converter lost

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 07:42:11PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the the first weekend on debcamp, I brought a small, white, powerplug
> converter from US-style plugs to european. It has then number '2' (or
> so) on it, and in the european bit, I cut away the white thingies that
> made it impossible to plug in big earthed european plugs.
>
> If someone has found it, or whatever, please return it to me, or
> leave it on the table outside of hacklab 1.

Just don't take mine; I have a white converter with cut away thingies
too (this is one of the ugly 5-connector multiadapter ones).  Mine
should be connected to a power strip with my name on it on the bottom.

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //