[Debconf-discuss] US -> European power plug converter lost

Hi,

On the the first weekend on debcamp, I brought a small, white, powerplug
converter from US-style plugs to european. It has then number '2' (or
so) on it, and in the european bit, I cut away the white thingies that
made it impossible to plug in big earthed european plugs.

If someone has found it, or whatever, please return it to me, or
leave it on the table outside of hacklab 1.

Thanks a lot,
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar