Where will you be sleeping at Debconf? / Please confirm!

Hi,

Please read this whole mail, it has important information. Even if you
don't care on how you will sleep, at least skip to the second part
towards the end ;-)

After the recent messages regarding lodging, we decided to
specifically ask you how important is it for you to get a mattress to
get your beauty sleep ;-)

You might remember you chose where you would be sleeping - We enhanced
the field by specifying _how_ will this be. The options are now:

 Lodging at HUT - No matress needed
 Lodging at HUT, with my BF/GF/wife/family
 Lodging at a hotel
 Lodging at someone else's house
 Living in the area
 Lodging at HUT - Matress requested
 Lodging at HUT - Matress required (health reasons)

Note that everybody that had selected 'Regular lodging at HUT' has
automatically been assigned to the first category, 'No matress
needed'. If you strongly want to be assigned a matress and cannot
bring your own (i.e. inflatable), please enter your account [1] and
select 'Matress requested'. If you have a situation that _requires_
you to sleep on a matress, please select 'Matress required (health
reasons)'.

One more time: The default is NO MATRESS REQUIRED.

Now, regarding the confirmation: We need to start getting the hard
data on who will come and when will they arrive. You will find a new
field, labeled 'Confirm attending'. Please select whatever suits your
situation (even -or specially- if you cannot attend). It is important
to fill in the arrival/departure dates as well!

Greetings!

PS: Some of you might get this mail twice, as it will be sent to all
registered Debconf attendees as well as to the debconf5-event mailing
list.

[1] http://mosca/debconf5/attendees/account/

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450