Re: Your Debconf5 talk proposal

I hope the Reply-To sent this to the correct place.

<quote who="Gunnar Wolf" date="2005-05-04 17:49:37 -0500">
> Your talk has been transformed into a BOF. Now, we will try to prepare a
> schedule with all of the accepted talks _and_ the BOFs. If for any reason
> you don't want to present your talk as a BOF, or if you cannot make it
> to Finland, we will be most grateful if you remove the talk from the system
> by entering your account at:
>
>   http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/attendees/account

In any case, I do want to the SPI workshop as a BoF. I've been talking
to Andreas and to Marcella and I've resubmitted my other proposal to
Marcella as a proper round-table because a number of us agreed that
something on the subject of derived distributions was apropos and
helpful in the context of Debconf this year. Let's wait on that until
we make that one a proper BoF. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Helsinki! :)

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill