Re: Berlin-Helsinki by train?

Hi folks,
I would enjoy travelling with you by train/ship/car etc.
But since I'm currently in the US and I don't know my return dates for
sure (and I especially don't know if I'll be back by the time you want
to travel) - getting a visa is a bit a hassle for me. :-(

If you use a different route I might still be interested, depending on
the dates. But I'll probably better just try to get a cheap flight as
soon as I know my return date...

Regards,
Erich
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
       The best things in life are free: Friendship and Love.       //\