Re: Leaving at EARLY monday morning

[I missed Troy in my last mail - so take this updated list]

Update Monday early morning

 Name <address                                 want to be     plane
                                                at airport     leaves
Very early Taxi
 Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es               4:20          6:20
 AlionkA                                          4:20          6:20
 Pilar <pgvillalba@malaga.es                     4:20          6:20
... would you people please care independently for a taxi.
Taxi which might leave before the sleepy British people ;-) at about 5:45
 Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de                    6:00          7:50
 Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org                ?:??
 Safir Secerovic <esafir@yahoo.com                             8:15
 Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org              6:00          8:20
 Troy Heber <troy.heber@hp.com>                   ~6 - 7        8:30
... I would volunteer to care for this - I guess some seat is left.  Blars
could you speak up whether this is fine for you?
large taxi/minibus to get there for ~06:25.
 Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk    6:40          7:40
   + 8 other UK people
... I guess you will care for this bigger car?

Frank Lichtenheld  <frank@lichtenheld.de        7:00-8:00       9:00
... I guess the UK-taxi is filled up and you might like to decide
to join the 5:45 one.  I'm a little bit concerned about the difference
in the time the taxi would need.  Cris Hall mentioned 15min but
Troy Heber mentioned 35 min.  So please be sharp in time that we could
really leave at 5:45 which should work for me as well.

From: Arto Teras <ajt@iki.fi>

1-2 people = 20 euro for the group, 1 receipt
3-4 people = 22 euro for the group, 1 receipt
5-6 people = 40 euro for the group, 1 receipt
7-9 people = 55 euro for the group, 1 receipt

This airport taxi is a good deal if you are four people or less. You
must order it a day in advance if I remember correctly, and it may
Any phone number to order this or do we have to go to the Hotel
reception?
pick up more passengers from other locations. For more people than
that it may actually be cheaper to call a normal taxi.

You can request a minibus (which will take up to 8 passengers if I
remember correctly) also from the standard taxi number (01007300 for
Espoo). The price of such taxi should be around 35-40 euros depending
a bit on the time and number of people. An advance reservation is 5
euros extra.

Kind regards

           Andreas.
--