Re: Leaving at EARLY monday morning

To: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>,
    Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org>
Cc: Debconf 5 HEL <debconf5-event@liw.iki.fi>
Subject: Re: Leaving at EARLY monday morning
Newsgroups: chiark.mail.debconf.event
FCC: ~/mail/Outbound
--text follows this line--
Andreas Tille writes ("Leaving at EARLY monday morning"):
> I have to be at HEL airport on early mondey morning at least at 6:00
> o clock.  So if you are leaving at about the same time lats share
> a taxi.  If you have problems to get up at this time either lets
> keep awake all the night or trust me - I'm able to get up at any time
> and I will wake you up if you like. ;-)

My flight is at 0740, and the paperwork I got with my ticket
recommended being there an hour in advance.  I haven't yet found out
what the minimum checkin time is (ie, when they close the desk and you
lose your seat) but for the Heathrow end it was 30 minutes.

So if possible I would like to aim to get to the airport at 0640 or
so.

Troy Heber writes ("Re: Leaving at EARLY monday morning"):
> 1-2 people = 20 euro for the group, 1 receipt
> 3-4 people = 22 euro for the group, 1 receipt
> 5-6 people = 40 euro for the group, 1 receipt
> 7-9 people = 55 euro for the group, 1 receipt

It looks like we have more than 4 people ?  If so we should have an
early and a late taxi as that's no more expensive.

Ian.