Re: leaving sunday afternoon

On 2005-07-16 23:01:49 +0300, Rene Engelhard said:
> Hi,
>
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> [...]
> > Rene Engelhard          18:00
> >
> [...]
> > to get there early. It might be a bit early for Rene though. Rene, are
> > you still interested in sharing with us?
>
> Hmm. Good point. Yeah, I gues it's a bit early. There is a norwegian
> group going to a flight at 18:18, so that probably would be better :)
>
> Will have to do final planning I guess (read: ask whether there still
> is a place left for me) and I either will get back to you to go with you
> (and get a book or so at the airport ;) ) or go later...

The Norwegian jury^H^H^H^Hgroup is too big to go into a normal cab, so
there is space for you, too. And a couple of others, I guess. Leaving
around 16-ish.

(To the Blue1 people: internet checkin available from 22 hours before
departure. Choose a seat and all that. I'll be sleeping at 11F.)

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.