Re: Partying till when?

I have a Proposal:

How about everybody being a bit more flexible - the party-people not acting
like they don't have to care that maybe others want and have and need to
sleep, and acting like everyone who's not into whole night singin and dancin
is stupid and boring, forgetting that it's quite easy to say "sorrry that we
woke you up - we didn't think that far" - and the others not complaining
that loud just because some people having fun, and acting like this would
happen every day and day - it happened once and we don't live together
forever - which might have some serious negative effects, as i start to get
the impression...

Love each other :)

Henning