Re: Partying till when?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Marius Vollmer wrote:

Deal with it, dude.  Either go to a hotel or stop complaining.
Really, you should have expected to get little sleep in a place like
this.  That's the nature of the thing.
Well, I was perfectly able to sleep because my room was far away - so
I'm not involved in either side.  But if it was announced that DebConf
organizers provide accommodation that is some facility you are able
to sleep in.  People who profit from this kind offer are not supposed
to lower the quality of this facility.

I also find it amazing that you complain on a mailing list... just
fucking go out there and yell at the people if you have something to
say to them!
I have heard that people tried to say something.  Using the mailing
list worked for past occurrences and is intended to work for future
nights so it is a perfectly valid way to go.

I personally tend to say sorry if I realize that I disturbed people
instead of calling them dude.  Did I missed some change in the
usual behaviour to my fellow Debian developers?

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de