Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: data on the servers and borrowed notebooks

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 04:55:30PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> >
> > When will Smökki close for hacking activities?
>
> The wireless network will start being disconnected from 15.00 on sunday, while
> it might still remain available in some selected areas (playground). Switches
> for some users will be provided in both smokki and the sandbox until 22.00,
> when we will collect them and Debconf will be declared closed. Network in the
> rooms will be available as long as the TKY (HUT) people dont disconnect the
> net.

 At Smökki we'll start wrapping up wires at 15:00, and parts of the
 wireless coverage will be removed also. Some switches and at least
 one AP will stay on till 22:00. After the last BoF all idle hands
 (not fixing a bug, that is), will be drafted to getting cables
 back to nice rolls.

 At dorm we'll start picking up the AP's on sunday evening, but
 coverage at first floor and outside will stay untill morning.
 Wired access will stay as it is still monday, at least.

			--j