Re: Battery charger for Canon EOS DSLR's / videos

la, 2005-07-16 kello 13:48 +0200, Herman Robak kirjoitti:
> <http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Talks>
>
> The document is still evolving, but it will be complete
> by the end of debconf.

I'm thinking that there might be some interest in downloading the videos
at Debconf, where it's fast, and burning them on DVD-Rs, for backup and
archival purposes, and especially for those who can't carry gigabytes of
videos back home on their laptops.

Anyone interested in this? I'm sure there are a bunch of laptops
available that can burn DVD-Rs that we can make a pile of disks in the
remaining time.