Re: keysigning with no printout?

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 11:40:39AM +0300, martin f krafft wrote:
>also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2005.07.14.0102 +0300]:
>>>I printed 30 copies at work before I left. You could either
>>>print your own copy (front desk printer) or ask me for
>>>a printout.

I also have 180 copies of the additional list that I printed
this afternoon.

>>Don't.

You should consider my printouts as a hint of the documents
available at http://people.debian.org/~anibal

Each one has a corresponding .md5 file and each .md5 file has
been signed by me (.md5.asc files).

>>Print them yourselves, after you have manually checked the MD5.
>>Don't dillute the trust on a file printed by someone else, even
>>a friend.
>
>You are assuming that we can trust the print server and the printer.
>
>--
>martin;              (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
>  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; net@madduck
>
>invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
>spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net
>
>your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
>how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
>opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
>otherwise.

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--