Re: keysigning with no printout?

Anibal Monsalve Salazar dijo [Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 02:42:05AM +1000]:
> >What are those of us who left before the "print this before you leave"
> >mail was sent for the keysigning?
>
> I printed 30 copies at work before I left. You could either print
> your own copy (front desk printer) or ask me for a printout.

Don't.

Print them yourselves, after you have manually checked the MD5. Don't
dillute the trust on a file printed by someone else, even a friend.

> BTW I'll print 180 copies of the addional list which includes the
> following people:
>
> Atte Timonen
> Branden Robinson
> Florian Lohoff
> Jussi Pakkanen
> Kurt Gramlich
> Martin F. Krafft
> Max Hofer
> Philip Hands
> Safir Secerovic
> Sam Hocevar

/me is too tired... Please ask me tomorrow, I'll print them right away.

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23