Re: keysigning with no printout?

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2005.07.14.0102 +0300]:
> > I printed 30 copies at work before I left. You could either
> > print your own copy (front desk printer) or ask me for
> > a printout.
>
> Don't.
>
> Print them yourselves, after you have manually checked the MD5.
> Don't dillute the trust on a file printed by someone else, even
> a friend.

You are assuming that we can trust the print server and the printer.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.