Re: Two minutes' silence ?!

also sprach Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> [2005.07.14.1328 +0300]:
> I think this is a gross (and, from many points of view, grotesque)
> overreaction.  Many people are killed for all sorts of reasons and we
> don't do really anything about it let alone have an official `stop
> everything' mark of respect.

I see your point and don't really agree. But instead of attacking
your "no, I won't participate", I'll quote Enrico:

  "we should spend many more minutes in silence for all the others
  that get killed innocently"

So I suggest to you, Ian, and all others who think alike, to do what
I will do: spend those two minutes in silence in honor of all those
that get killed innocently, not just the Londoners.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"it has been said about the EPO that if you fart in front of their
 building, you are granted a patent on 'gas tank depressurizing by
 opening a venting pipe.'"
                                        -- gyrosgeier on #debian-devel