Saturday: Worlds 1st Linux Ball/Dance/Milonga (Tango/Salsa/Swing)

This time for real!  And my heartly apologies to the people who
showed up for nothing today: We will have the - to my knowledge
- first Linux ball/dance/milonga.

We will dance Saturday, 2005-07-16 20:00 in the Smokki Hacquarium
(the glass room behind the hacking centre).  We had to postpone
the event, as the sauna took much longer and was too much fun.
Thursday and Friday are already eaten up by formal dinner and
keysigning party.

Unexperienced dancers: Don't panic! There will be a short
introduction into Tango and/or Foxtrot at the beginning.
DJs and/or dance instructors: nomeata and debacle.

Debian Women: You are always welcome, but this time even more :-)
There will be ladies' choice (as well as choice by number of
maintained packages).

IRC users: Spread the news in the channels, I don't irc.

Cheers!