Debian Women Photo Friday 11.45

Hi All,

We want to get a photo of the Debian Women people here at debconf. Miriam, Magni
and I thought that the best time would be immediately after the Debian Women
talk, at 11.45 on Friday.

So, can women and Debian Women people please stay around the CSI building
immediately after the talk,and we will take a couple of photos - at least one
with just women and one with all the Debian Women people, guys and girls.
Please wear your DW t-shirt if you have one.

Helen