Re: ANN: Worlds 1st Linux Ball/Dance/Milonga (Tango/Salsa/Swing)

Quoting Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org>:
> No one else I saw in Smökki was looking for the event to begin, which
> raises serious doubt as to whether it will work on Friday with only one
> more day's notice.

At least some people, who were interested in the dancing were in
the sauna.  Whether more people are interested - we will see.
The original announcement said both "around 20:00" and "after
the sauna" - the sauna still goes on now, which I did not expect.
Sorry for the confusion.

Friday is a bad idea anyway: The keysigning is on 21:00 and will
last at least one or two hours, so Saturday 20:00 will be the
last chance for the social dancing.

Cheers, WB