Re: Tshirts

Steve McIntyre wrote:

I have 2 large boxes full of Ts upstairs in the dorm, room 56/1. I'm
in right now (until ~19h00) if people would like to come and collect,
otherwise find me on IRC as Sledge.

Cheers,

Steve
Then I should (mis)use the opportunity to announce that I have brought some t-shirts as well, only that it is the Ubuntu ones (standard kaki ones, with logo and strapline). Those of you who have said earlier that you want one, should contact me asap to get the right size (I only have a few of each size).

I'll be in room 37 1st floor until about dinner time, and on IRC as Simira.

Karianne