Re: Tshirts

Karianne writes...

> Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
> >I have 2 large boxes full of Ts upstairs in the dorm, room 56/1. I'm
> >in right now (until ~19h00) if people would like to come and collect,
> >otherwise find me on IRC as Sledge.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Steve
> >

> Then I should (mis)use the opportunity to announce that I have brought
> some t-shirts as well, only that it is the Ubuntu ones (standard kaki
> ones, with logo and strapline).

I'll pile on too...

dannf and I have some tshirts as well. One design is the dark green
"debian/rules" design some people have been wearing this week, the
other design is the black "apt-get install anarchism" shirt I wore
yesterday. We're selling them at cost, $11USD or 8euro. We have a
handful of each, mostly XL and 2XL although I have some larges and
even women's larges of the black ones.

Talk to dannf or me if you're interested.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org