Re: AdHocBof: cdimages all over the world

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

Greetings,

we, parts of the debian-cd team, are going to have a little AdHocBof this evening regarding cdimages.

[snip]

Since there were some unclear points:

The place is Smökki (hacklab), the room behind the glass wall. The time is 19:00-20:00, as specified by http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5AdHocBoF

We will talk about distributing the cdimages, mirroring and providing to the general public.

If there is interest, we can also talk about building cdimages, but that depends on anyone interested turning up (outside of the debian-cd team that met on saturday).

/Mattias Wadenstein