AdHocBof: cdimages all over the world

Greetings,

we, parts of the debian-cd team, are going to have a little AdHocBof this evening regarding cdimages. I'll talk a bit about how the sarge release went and what kind of hardware and bandwidth you need to satisfy everyone who wants to download the cdimages.

If there are any users of debian-cd or other interested parties we'd be happy to talk and discuss about the future plans for the debian-cd package.

For the rest, it is a BoF session. If you have anything regarding this general subject (release bandwidth, hardware, cdimage-building etc) feel free to turn up and we'll talk about it.

/Mattias wadenstein