Re: l10n-es?

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 07:18:24AM +0200, Javier Candeira wrote:
> I could do some work along thsee lines, but I am not overly interested in
> webwml. Is there any other stuff that sorely needs Spanish translation?

The following documents need to be updated or reviewed:

- D-I Manual
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
[ translation out of date, I'm trying to find time to update it myself
since some changes are rather minor ]
- Security Manual
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#securing
[ spanish translation is bad and very out of date, but this is a very large
manual ]
- New Maintainer Manual
http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#maint-guide
[ translation out of date ]

Some other documents from the DDP (http://www.debian.org/doc/) are not even
translated to spanish so you might find a document there that suits you
best. The above manuals are, however, some of the most popular manuals
developed within the DDP.

Regards

Javier