Re: an unused wireless card

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 07:22:20PM +0400, Al Nikolov wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> Is anyone could sponsor me with a wireless pcmcia card for some time at
> debconf? Appreciated!

I have an unused D-Link AirPlusG+ (DWL-G650) (54Mbit) and I'm willing
to borrow that for the time of the event.

Though there is one gotcha: I haven't have time to test this thing in
Linux and I'm not sure if it is possible to get it working; so in
exchange I would like to know how you did it. ;)

--
Toni Timonen "toni dot timonen at iki dot fi"
NP Solutions Ltd