Re: volleyball

also sprach Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [2005.07.10.2216 +0300]:
> i inflated the ball.

but i did. the ball is at the reception. people can take it out
*IFF* you return it. i'd appreciate if you sent me a mail if you
intend to take it out. I really want to see this ball back at the
end of the week. However cheesy, but this ball has emotional value
to me. :)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

consciousness: that annoying time between naps.