Re: Meeting of the "Around 3pm gathering" group on Saturday

I'm also going to be there. I'll be wearing a debian shirt as well.
I've printed out a listing of all the people who have signed up on
http://wiki.martchukov.com/index.php/Debconf5#Sat_9_Jul so we can
account for everyone. At this moment, there will be nine of us, the
airport is small so we'll probably notice each other, but otherwise
meet out at bus station 1b.

Micah