Re: Meeting of the "Around 3pm gathering" group on Saturday

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 07:23:32PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> since there are several people arriving at around 15:00 on saturday it has been
> decided that there will be a meeting of this people on 15:30 at the bus
> station 1b, this should be enough time for everyone to get their luggage.
> If anybody thinks he/she needs more time, then he/she should drop me a mail.

I realize I never responded to this; I'll be there too, arriving on the
same flight as Junichi. Wait for me a bit if I am not there exactly at
15:30, just as for him. I'll be wearing a Debian shirt, and a (not
wonderful) photo of me is at http://www.cs.brown.edu/~jk . How will I
recognize you all?

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org