Re: Debconf 5 Keysigning Party: List of participants

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 10:23:09PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
>At Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:34:16 -0400, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>>

>>       Key fingerprint = 7F9A D2AD CD37 37FD 60FD  0A11 4F1A 998E DA6A E621
>> uid                  Adeodato Simó <asp16@alu.ua.es>
>> uid                  Adeodato Simó <adeodato.simo@hispalinux.es>
>> uid                  Adeodato Simó <adeodato@debian.org>
>
>Hi Anibal,
>
>Thanks for your ksp work. (although I'm afraid it's terrible if we do
>as same as last year... :) )
>
>Well, I noticed no.1 person Adeodato's checkbox and pub id are erased
>from ksp-dc5.txt.
>
>Because replacing file at this time may cause serious trouble (please
>don't replace, it's too late), so I think it's better to send only
>additional information to debconf mailing list or to announce at first
>of ksp.
>
>--
>Kenshi Muto
>kmuto@debian.org

Hello All,

As reported by Kenshi Muto (Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo also reported
the same glitch), there are two missing lines just before Adeodato's
key fingerprint. Please add the following two lines to your list:

001  [ ] Fingerprint OK        [ ] ID OK
pub   1024D/DA6AE621 2003-10-07

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Kenshi and Jose Carlos for the reports.

Kind Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux