Re: Update? (Re: don't bring your APs to HEL)

also sprach Jaakko Niemi <liiwi@lonesom.pp.fi> [2005.07.01.0910 +0200]:
>  Install and get familiar with package called xapplicant
>  beforehands. We'll post detailed instructions how to
>  get things running, once we have things tested. Might
>  take untill monday.

And those of us without hardware WPA support, how should we prepare?

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"to have the reputation of possessing the most perfect social tact,
 talk to every woman as if you loved her,
 and to every man as if he bored you."
                                                        -- oscar wilde