Update? (Re: don't bring your APs to HEL)

> Well, lets wait until they answer with their requirements and then we go for
> them, at the bare minimum level they require, so that we make as much people
> as possible happy.

<preapology>
I know that you organizers are currently working hard and probably do
not have good time with all last minutes things, so please don't take
this badly... You guys are doing tremendous work and I'm convinced
that your only goal is to make all Debconf attendants happy.
</preapology>

Has there been any update about the WPA issue?

As this thread has shown, being prepared to this WPA crap^W stuff
requires time to all of us who don't imagine themselves only wired to
network cables with bunch of geeks gathering around network
hubs. Moreover, this would increase hydrogen disulfur concentration
because of foot smelling issues....

So, please, if possible, keep us posted with the progress of the WPA
issue. The real goal should be to get this dropped completely if
possible as we already know this will give headaches and lost time to
many of us.

If this is absolutely not an option, getting someone able to provide
SIMPLE instructions for all of us network dummies to get a chance
figuring out if we can use WPA with our wireless hardware and HOW to
do this would be great.