Re: Tennis

Andreas Tille dijo [Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 12:07:32PM +0200]:
> >FWIW, I'm not bringing a laptop or any other computing device. The
> >database just says I will so they won't prepare a desktop for me either.
> This wouldn't work for me.  My wife has observed that I start shaking
> after three days absence from a keyboard.  I would need any replacement
> drugs in your case. ;-))
>
> BTW, if some people act like you organizers might have a problem to
> make the schedule public if they really would stick to their 24 hour
> preparation policy.

Learn to read properly.

Wichert will most probably bump you off your terminal a couple of
times a day so he can get some mail read, some work done. And if I
don't have my laptop back in working order by then, there will be at
least two angry computerless big DDs to worry about.

Greeetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23