Re: Tennis

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

FWIW, I'm not bringing a laptop or any other computing device. The
database just says I will so they won't prepare a desktop for me either.
This wouldn't work for me.  My wife has observed that I start shaking
after three days absence from a keyboard.  I would need any replacement
drugs in your case. ;-))

BTW, if some people act like you organizers might have a problem to
make the schedule public if they really would stick to their 24 hour
preparation policy.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--