Re: Tennis

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Christian Perrier wrote:

After reading the whole thread: will we actually be left with some
time for *hacking* ? :-)
Thanks for bringing this up.  The more of these sports and drinking
mails I read the more I wondered if we should create a
DebConf-entertainment mailing list for these kind of issues.

But concluding from my experiences of former meetings:

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200407_lsm/index.html#page13

I know that people will carry their laptop whereever they go (in kanu, in
sauna, when skating, etc.).  So there is no real reason to worry about
I guess.

Kind regards

         Andreas.
--