Bad bed situation at debconf5

Hi

As you all know there are only about 67 beds for MORE than 200 people.
Which is really bad, considering how big the sponsorship is compared to
other debconfs. At least what I know of it. Well, yes, the location/land
is really expensive also, so that makes some trouble with money.

But there could be a solution:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=5&productId=52942&langId=-3&parentCats=10103*10144

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=5&productId=41380&langId=-3&parentCats=10103*10142

These two things cost near nothing. So - either Ikea likes to sponsor us
also, or anyone getting a bed pays some of this (from 0 to all of ot,
depending on how much sponsors stockholm still can find) and we have a
bed situation that is actually acceptable and doesnt let us all go and
look for hotels or stay home.

Opinions?

--
bye Joerg
"Paris Hilton" is a woman? Not a hotel? This thread gets more surreal