Re: Bad bed situation at debconf5

On 4/28/05, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> wrote:
> These two things cost near nothing. So - either Ikea likes to sponsor us
> also, or anyone getting a bed pays some of this (from 0 to all of ot,
> depending on how much sponsors stockholm still can find) and we have a
> bed situation that is actually acceptable and doesnt let us all go and
> look for hotels or stay home.
>
> Opinions?

Looking back to Debconf@Oslo: inflatable air mattresses and sleeping
bags easily put 10 hackers into one classroom of a nearby school. The
comfort level is very acceptable.
A hackish solution, but I think that would work for most hackers, like
it did in Oslo.
No problem sleeping (unless someone is playing DDR in the same room)
No problem waking up (especially if someone is playing DDR in the same room)
And if you suddenly feel stressed - DDR is such a good stress reliever :)

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org