Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey (was: Accommodation?)

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:46:21AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> - the missing furniture? (only one bed in small rooms, two in big
>   rooms, plus wardrobe)

Not really.

> - or that one might share the room when one would want to have it
>   alone with his wife/bf/gf/child?

No children here.

> - the uncertaincy WHOM you might share the room with?

Maybe, but Debian people are by and large reasonable / cool.

> - or the noise?

At night? No, but only within reason...

> - the high speed internet?

This would be a good thing to have, though it's by no means necessary if
it's available in the main conference area.

> - that you might have to share the bathroom with an other room?

Nah.

> - no roomservice?

Fine by me.

> - potentially dirt and untidyness?

Yes, but if there's a means to clean it up, I suppose that can be done,
taking into consideration that it's a "sponsored" room..

> - the "dorm" athmosphere?

That's fine...

--
Joshua Kwan