Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:52:28PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:48:57PM +0100, Robert McQueen wrote:
> >Mark Brown wrote:

> >> For me it's this, together with a general feeling that there's a lack of
> >> information and some uncertanty about what's happening.
> >
> >I concur... I sleep badly when on the floor/etc, but I can manage for
> >one or two nights, but doing it for 10 nights or whatever would turn me
> >into an incoherent zombie. I can imagine that at debconf, I will be
> >going to bed late and then probably woken up in the morning for more
> >hacking/talks/whatever, so I need all the sleep I can get. :)
>
> Yup, seconded. 10 days of bad sleep would probably make me go psycho
> and start stabbing people... :-)

Ditto here, and I even have a medical reason (grand mal epilepsy on
awakening).  However, I managed to sleep at DebConf 3 (using earplugs),
so I don't think that's going to be too big of a problem.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //