Re: Are all travel plans made?

On 20050417T191308+0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> When I went interrailing, the Italians I met along the way would call
> the Stockholm-Helsinky boat the "trombonave" (a rough translation would
> be "love boat", but a love boat where everone is also drunk ;)

Having travelled on those boats (well, actually, Turku-Stockholm, but
the format is the same; I have emigrated family in Stockholm) every once
in a while during my life, I'd say that's a rather good description of
those boats.  But you can avoid most of it if you want by staying out of
the nightclubs etc.  Even better: take the Turku *day* boat and catch
the train to Helsinki.
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho                  http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.info/

		Blogi - http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/