Re: Are all travel plans made?

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 03:31:19PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 17.04.2005, 13:23 +0200 schrieb Karianne Grønningsæter:
> > From Norway, a few of us at least are planning to go by train Oslo -
> > Stockholm, and then boat to Helsinki. We're still awaiting another couple of
> > weeks to order tickets, though.
> This might be interesting for all that want to go by train (e.g.
> interrail), to meet you in Stockholm and join you on the way to
> Helsinki.

Oh, *that* boat!

When I went interrailing, the Italians I met along the way would call
the Stockholm-Helsinky boat the "trombonave" (a rough translation would
be "love boat", but a love boat where everone is also drunk ;)

At that time, it was half price for people on Interrail.  Unfortunately,
Helsinki wasn't on my route.

Ciao,

Enrico

--